For those that wish to brave the fates and challenge their ban, here is the form and some important instructions and tips below (read everything and follow the instructions carefully to expedite your appeal):
Before you attempt to appeal your ban keep in mind the following (also see excuses not to use at the bottom...they never work):
- It doesn't matter if you only cheated once. Cheating is strictly forbidden, don't experiment, or try it even once. Once is all it takes.
- Many cheat programs work in multiple games, when a cheat programs is detected that you supposedly used for a different game, it will result in a ban from our servers.
- Staff have the final say in all Ban Appeals.
- Do not message staff on Forums or Discord for ban appeal updates.
Important notes about your ban appeal:
- It may take several days for staff to review and reply to your appeal.
- Appeals are answered in the order they are received.
- If your appeal has closed and you don't see a response, then most likely it was waiting for you to either reply or update it with more information. Visit your appeal topic for more details.
- Please don't create duplicate appeals as it will slow down the overall process. If you already have an open appeal, update that one instead.
- Remember to be honest in your answers and give as much detail as necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be as honest and detailed as you can in your response as we will be using that information to make final determination as to your account status. For your ban to be appealed we will need detailed information about what could have caused these flags and differentiates in your play sessions from the thousands of others.
Some excuses not to use:
- It was my little brother/cousin/friend/roommate that did it, not me. (Actions are taken against the account, not the individual. You are responsible for what happens on your account at all times.)
- I wasn't even breaking rules on THAT account. (If you are only breaking rules on some of your accounts, you will probably end up getting them all banned.)
- I didn't even play on the day I was banned. (Some bans happen immediately, but not all. Just because you were banned on Friday doesn't mean you were cheating on Friday.)
- Someone else broke the rule so I thought it was ok. (Breaking rules is never allowed, regardless of who does it, everyone is caught in the end.)